Job Title: Service & Parts Manager
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 dependant on experience – plus bonus
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
BPH is a leading supplier of excavator attachments for sale or hire. With depots in the south and the midlands, we cover the whole of the UK and offer next day delivery for in stock products. We also have a selection of used excavator attachments for sale, and we’re renowned for providing high-quality products and a reliable service.
About the role:
- Taking responsibility for the Service and Parts Department
- Managing a team of 2 – 3 staff members
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries for parts and servicing
- Aftersales technical enquiries
- Co-ordination and liaising with workshops on new Orders, Repairs, Warranty issues, Servicing and Breakdowns
- Dealing with customer repairs, quoting labour, parts etc.
- Sourcing parts for customer repairs – PRODEM and other attachment parts
- Dealing with warranty repairs, liaising with workshop and updating customers
- Processing warranty paperwork and dealing with warranty issues directly with factories
- Sending warranty servicing letters to customers
- Keeping tacker subscriptions up to date and processing tracker renewals
- Updating CRM programme, making sure all orders are sent for invoicing
- Resolving invoice queries that relate to Parts, Service, Breakdowns and repairs
- Keeping records of Attachment fleet servicing and allocating costs for fleet attachment damages/ servicing on behalf of the hire team
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent Team Leader and Management Skills
- Working technical knowledge of Excavators and Hydraulic Attachments
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and CRM system
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Team player
- Able to prioritise and process high workloads
- Keep calm under pressure
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Service Manager, Parts Operations Manager, Industrial Service Manager, Senior Parts Advisor, Service and Parts Team Lead, Customer Service Manager may also be considered for this role.
No agencies please
If this is you, please complete the form below to start your career at BPH Attachments.